Sunday 3 April 2011

mother earth


I get up in the morning
And expect cool breeze
But how will the weather be pleasant,
When there are’nt any trees?
When I look out of the window
I see browns and greys
Where are the blues and greens?
They have gone far away…..
The birds that used to chirp
And wake me up each day
The sky seems empty now-
Can’t see them today
It was the nature like a mother
Who kept us in her arm
And what do we do in return?
An incurable harm……
Theres a big wound on mother earth
Friends,which can be healed
All the cracks,all the crevices
Soon,can be sealed

3 comments:

  1. Awesum....awesum...awesum...both u n ur poems...awesum..!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. plz follow my blog.. sandyrokz2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u guyz.....these were really old.....maybe of class5.......i will soon upload my class 9 poems.....

    ReplyDelete